Bed and Breakfast
Through Windows Past Bed and Breakfast
Step Back ...Into a comfortable night's stay!
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Prices from $100 to $125 per night.
- Breakfast Service:
- The house at 64 King Street West, Forest, Ontario was built in 1893 and is of Victorian style and architecture with turret, stained glass windows, and large, comfortable rooms that feature original wood trim and floors. Furniture is of the same era.
- All rooms are equipped with cable-TV, internet connection, and telephone. We offer central air-conditioning for those hot summer days, and a dining room fireplace for those chilly winter mornings. This home is just a few steps away from downtown Forest.
- TheTurret Suite features a queen-sized cast iron bed nestled in the turret, with pillow-top mattress. A beautiful key-hole stained glass window and a gas fireplace creates a warm and relaxing atmosphere. The bathroom features a Clawfoot tub
- The Gazebo Suite overlooks the front lawn and quaint old-fashioned gazebo. The room features a queen-sized canopy bed with pillow-top mattress and an antique rocking chair where guests can read or just sit and relax. A large ensuite bath accompanies it.
- The Belfry Room offers an antique double-size wooden bed, and a small sitting area. Warm wooden floors and soothing colours make this a welcome place to come back to. A private bath with shower is just a few steps down the hall.
- Reservations secured with a deposit of $50.00 per night, balance payable by cheque or cash upon arrival.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. or earlier with prior arrangements. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation: Cancellations must be made no later than 7 days prior
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Through Windows Past
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.