Bed and Breakfast
A View to Remember Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
A stay to remember! We are OPEN. Sustainable Tourism GOLD certification
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Per night $139.00-159.00+ 13% tax double occupancy~ single rate is $119.00 +13 % tax. No minimum stay required. Addt'l person(s) $35.00 -
- Breakfast Service:
- Visit our website www.kelownabandb.com for secure online reservations and the best rate.
- 2020 Recipient Sustainable Green Business Award. We are a Sustainable Tourism Approved B&B with a GOLD Rating-Our B&B is environmentally conscious and we have a strong commitment to reducing our carbon footprint.
- After a great nights sleep, enjoy the start to your day with a delicious breakfast outside on our private deck. Flexible breakfast times! Special diets can be accommodated!
- In the heart of wine country we are just minutes to 13 West Kelowna Wineries- including-Mission Hill, Quails Gate, and our neighbour - Little Straw Vineyards. Wine Tours available with free pick up from our B&B.
- We have one room that is pet friendly - dogs only- on approval - $10.00 -$35.00 per dog depending on size of dog and length of stay.
- Check In/Check Out: We welcome Guests from 4-7 pm - On your departure day we ask that you vacate your room by 1030 am
- Cancellation: within 48 hrs a $50.00 booking fee applies- same day cancellation 100% of rate
- Seasonal Information: Open Year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
A View to Remember Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.