Deer Trail Cabin Guest House Cabin/Cottage
Escape to your own private Cabin for two with a View
- Rooms: 1
- Price: $110.- $130. double occupancy. Due to Covid a onetime clean and sanitize fee of $20. also applys.
- Breakfast Service:
- Rural location,your private,rustic log style heated cabin for two, on site trails through 100 acres of hills,woodland and butterfly meadows.
- Enjoy the quiet, read a book,do some hiking on property,you might even spot deer or turkey wandering through.
- nature lovers,artists,wedding guests or just as a getaway from this fast paced world.Private BBQ shelter and Firepit.
- Explore the backroads of Grey Bruce,hiking,birdwatching(min to Bognor Marsh, Bruce Trail). 15 min to Owen Sound,golf , canoeing, parks and many others.
- Open concept bed-sitting room,kitchenette(bar fridge,microwave, coffee pot, toaster, kettle,dishes) Bathroom with shower . DVD ,Charcoal BBQ and firepit, wood supplied .Bring charcoal.
- Grab your hiking boots,camera, or a good book and escape to nature. Due to Covid 19 guests are limited and bookings are spaced
- Check In/Check Out: 3-7 pm*/11 am
- Cancellation: 24 hrs
- Seasonal Information: April to Nov weather permitting
Payment Methods & Discounts
Deer Trail Cabin Guest House
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.