Bed and Breakfast
Via Veneto Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Little bit of Italy in Niagara-on-the-Lake - Old Town.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: From $165 - $255 - Two night minimum stay on weekends. $20 extra for one night stay.
- Breakfast Service:
- The orginal Italian B&B in Old Town NOTL since 2007. Located in Old Town, Via Veneto is a short walk to Queen St. Theatre, Art Galleries, Dinning, Shopping, Golf Courses, Bike trail and Lake Ontario.
- Set against a natural backdrop of beautiful landscapes and rich history, the city is home to some of the most renowned wineries, as well as a Mecca for art, culture and decadent food.
- All rooms are elegantly decorated with private ensuites, egyptian cotton bedding, ceiling fan, WI, cable TV, central air. ADULT oriented Via Veneto offers private guest entrance, lounge, balcony and patio. Guest fridge and complimentary coffee/tea/water.
- European Gourmet Breakfast prepared by Italian chef is serve in Breakfast Room or on Terrace. Espresso/Cappuccino available with dessert.
- Chef Guido has served many famous people throughout his career in several upscale Toronto restaurants. He has appear in the book 'Chefs of Niagara' and in the Toronto showcase. He has also received recognition from the city Mayor for outstanding success.
- Member of Chamber of Commerce , NOTL Bed and Breakfast Association.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm or as arranged. Check out - 11:00 am or before
- Cancellation: For exact rate and cancellation policy please check our website at www.via-veneto.ca
- Seasonal Information: Please check our website at www.via-veneto.ca
Payment Methods & Discounts
Via Veneto Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.