Bed and Breakfast
1842 Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Local history abounds at The 1842 B & B
- Rooms: 3
- Price: $140.00 to $150.00 per night. Cot bed $40. All taxes included
- Breakfast Service:
- One of the area's most fascinating destinations! The building is a prime example of 1840's Mennonite workmanship.
- Massive brick walls and hand-hewn timbers provide year 'round comfort. Was originally a wagon factory.
- This lovingly restored structure is also home to the Ryan Studio and a breathtaking gallery of Allan's ' Mouthwatering Jewelry'.
- A strickly non-smoking property, Deck and gardens in warm weather as well as the cozy lounge and games area.
- HD movie player in lounge
- Lynn's home-cooked breakfasts are unforgetable, special diet needs always considered.
- Check In/Check Out: Normal check-in 5:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. and check-out time 11:00 AM, Please ask about exceptions.
- Cancellation: Two weeks e-mail notice.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
1842 Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.