Bed and Breakfast
Mettawas End Bed and Breakfast
Hiram Walker's son historical cottage offers space and fine comfort
- Rooms: 2
- Price: from C$135 to C$160 - No taxes added -
- Breakfast Service:
- Looking for a romantic getaway ? let's quote our last guests ' We thoroughly enjoyed the charming setting, the cozy room and the choice of a jacuzzi bath tub, sauna or fireplace to warm up!' (January 10 testimonial entry) .
- Our rooms keep the charm of a century house. In our remodeled private and ensuite baths find heated floor, a cedar sauna or a jacuzzi tub, fluffy robes, heated towels ...
- Visit our website www.mettawas-end-bed-and-breafast.com to view the rooms, the garden and tour the house and around.
- A short drive to Point Pelee National Park, wineries, and other attractions.
- Windsor and Detroit are a 30-45min drive, for many sports and cultural events.
- Walking distance to the Kingsville harbour and its scenic group of fishing boats. In the vicinity, walk to the Kingsville Lakeside Park or just across the street along Lake Erie.
- Check In/Check Out: check in 4pm-8pm check out: 11am. When possible let us know in advance your arrival time and know we can be flexible to fit your needs.
- Cancellation: please let us know a week in advance if you have to cancel. For longer stays, especially in May, we shall ask a deposit of half the total price, refundable if you have to cancel two weeks prior check in.
- Seasonal Information: open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.