Bed and Breakfast
Peggy's Cove Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
World Famous Oceanfront Fishermans Home in Peggy's Cove/Lighthouse
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Pricing per night: Off-Season Rate $145 High Season Rate $155
- Breakfast Service:
- Lovely Oceanfront Restored Fishermans Home with Private Decks
- Breathtaking views of the Lighthouse, the Cove & the Atlantic Ocean
- B & B was once Owned by Sculpture/Paint Artist William de Garthe
- Within Walking Distance to all Attractions, plus Hiking & Sea Kayaking
- All Rooms with Private bath,cableTV,CD player,In room phone, free Wirless Internet
- Full Delicious Home-Cooked Breakfast with organic fair trade products, local produce, homebaking and preserves.
- Check In/Check Out: 3:00pm to 6:00pm / 11:00 am
- Cancellation: 7 Day Policy with $25 non refundable deposit to guarantee your reservation
- Seasonal Information: Open April 1 to October 31. Open weekends only November to March.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Peggy's Cove Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.