Old Riverside Lodge B&B Lodge
Where nature and hospitality meet.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $110 - $130; Cots available at additional fee.
- Breakfast Service:
- Your hosts Alfred and Connie Ellis would like to welcome you to the Old Riverside Lodge Bed & Breakfast, located alongside the bend of the Musquodoboit Harbour River.
- Formerly operated as the Riverside Lodge during the 1960's through to the 1980's, this century and a half year old home has since been completely renovated.
- Offering 3 large bedrooms for your enjoyment each have been newly decorated with a hint of antique furnishings to compliment those found throughout the house.
- Whether you are visiting the Eastern Shore to enjoy our beautiful beaches and scenery, getting together with old or new friends, or just needing to rest your weary head after a long day of traveling, you will find our home to be the perfect destination.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In Time: 4 pm Check Out Time: 11 am
- Cancellation: 48 hours notice required
- Seasonal Information: Book 2 nights at the Old Riverside Lodge Bed & Breakfast and receive 10% off your stay! Off Season Rates - Reservation Only (Nov 1st - April 30th) - Dormer Rm - $85.00/River Rm - $95.00/Blue Rm - $105. Compassionate Rates for Bereavement & Weddings!
Payment Methods & Discounts
Old Riverside Lodge B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.