Stonehouse On Sterling Guesthouse Guest House
Bloor&Dundas Subway, min. to UP Train&Downtwn, Min. from Airport Room w/Ensuite.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Discount for long term. Contact email@example.com to discuss prices. Parking w/ request only ($8.00/nt.)-1 nt. stays w/request only. Allow me to help w/Itinerary/reservation, I enjoy hosting!
- Breakfast Service:
- Enjoy the services of a Hotel, the Comort of feeling at home and the Warmth of being with friends. It is our pleasure to make sure you leave our home with wonderful memories and feel completely satisfied staying in our home. Min. 2 nt. online bookings.
- Easy access from the Airport with The Up Express Train, 2nd stop. Few min. walk. We are located about a 7 minute walk to the Dundas West Subway Station, which is a 10 min. Subway ride to Downtown, here you can also get a bus or streetcar to any direction.
- We are also within minutes by Transit to the Exhibition, Ontario Place, CN Tower, the ROM and many other major Attractions, along with the main Bus Depot. We are min. walk to High Park/Bloor West Village. Perfect for Business Travellers or Vacationers
- Please note-From Airport to our Home, Easy Metro Transportation, $3.00 each! Area is very ethnic, mosly Portuguese speaking. However, bars/restaurants, of many Cultures, within walking distance.
- Should you be in one of our rooms with the Balcony, you will hear and see the Wild Life of Birds and Squirrels, while surrounded by trees and spring blooms.
- We have been extremely successful with hosting Guests from all over the World for 20 years. We keep our home well maintained, rooms are clean at all times! We are extrememly knowledgeable with all major attractions Inside and Outside of Toronto.
- Check In/Check Out: Flexible.
- Cancellation: 48 hour notice.
- Seasonal Information: If long term during Feb/March, use of kitchen can be discussed for light meal preparation. Discount for more then 1 month.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Stonehouse On Sterling Guesthouse
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.