Bed and Breakfast
The Red Coat Bed and Breakfast
The perfect quiet and friendly retreat.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: May 1-Oct 31 from $150 -$195 CDN/night; Nov 1- Apr 30 from $130 -$175 CDN/night. Two night stay minimum most weekends from June -October *Book your stay through BBCanada.com & recieve $10 off the rate. Be sure to email us so we can adjust your rate!
- Breakfast Service:
- The Red Coat is a beautifully restored century home, circa 1901, nestled along the Niagara Escarpment in the Township of Niagara on the Lake.
- Featuring three luxuriously appointed rooms with plush queen beds, ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning, and high speed wireless internet
- The Red Coat, just a short drive down the beautiful Niagara Parkway in charming historic Queenston, is centrally located between Shaw Theatres, shops, golf courses, the Casino and Niagara Falls.
- Choose to relax, dine or meet guests on one of the porches with views of the Niagara River or the beautifully lit Brock monument
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in hours 2:00 - 3:00 p.m; a later check in can be arranged; Check-out 10:30am
- Cancellation: Fourteen days in advance no charges apply except for a service fee of $50. Within fourteen days we reopen the room. Any rooms we are unable to rebook, including all unfilled room nights, will be charged full amount.
- Seasonal Information: Welcome to guests all year long.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Red Coat
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.