The Cottage B&B on Lillooet Lake Cabin/Cottage
European travellers love our remote,Canadian experience as they explore B.C.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: $150.00/room $55.00/extra adult, Inquire re children Tax,Breakfast,Kitchen&BBQ, use of waterfront,& scenery inc Cash payment required upon arrival
- Breakfast Service:
- The Whistler alternative- quiet,secluded,and supernatural.Hike Joffrey Lakes from here,only 25minute drive,we are the nearest accomodation to Joffrey
- Guest kitchen,diningroom,and lounge, for guests to prepare their meals, and enjoy the incredible scenery as you dine on the dock, wine permitted!!
- A one night stay is OK, but most guests wish that they had planned 2 or more to slow down,relax,and restore, in this incredible retreat. It's a getaway!!
- It's dark here so star gazing is a prime night activity on the dock, take a blanket, recline in a lawnchair, and no rock band, just silence!!
- We have a large dock for your relaxing pleasure on Lillooet Lake. Great for enjoying the sunrise and sunset , and you may see an eagle soaring
- We are off the grid out here, so solar & propane power our B&B.To reserve- phone 604 967 2555 or email us through this site,for a lakefront getaway
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4 pm unless otherwise arranged. Check out is by 11am.
- Cancellation: 48 hours notice please
- Seasonal Information: Please inquire.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Cottage B&B on Lillooet Lake
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.