Bed and Breakfast
Gite des Soeurs Bed and Breakfast
Former rectory with a unique cachet, located in the heart of St-Luc-de-Vincennes
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Single or double occupancy starting at $85, 25$ per additional guest, Accommodation tax in addition. Possibility of discount for group or additionnal night.
- Breakfast Service:
- We offer a warm family atmosphere and hearty breakfasts.
- Close to Highway 40 and scenic Route 138, at about 20 min. from Trois-Rivières downtown
- Wireless Internet, computer and Fax. Also available : hairdryer, iron, toileteries, cot and crib
- Close to the Batiscan River Park, Our Lady of the Cape Shrine, St-Tite and Ste-Anne-de-la-Pérade.
- Each year in February, St-Luc hosts a unique international dog race
- Children 6 and under stay free in their parent's room.
- Check In/Check Out: Arrival between 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. / departure 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation: 48 hours notice
- Seasonal Information: Easily accessible by snowmobile in winter, as well as via the bicycle path. Situated at 8 kilometres from the scenic route 'Le Chemin du Roy' and at about 3 kilometres from the 40 (Exit shows the name of the village).
Payment Methods & Discounts
Gite des Soeurs
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.