Bed and Breakfast
Blacksmith House Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Come visit us and discover our heritage
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Per night : $155 (double room/max 2 guests).includes HST
- Breakfast Service:
- Circa 1895 Victorian home in the picturesque village of Creemore.
- Nestled in the valley of the Mad and Noisy Rivers.
- We offer quiet relaxation with individual attention and warm hospitality.
- Guest rooms are attractively presented and furnished to very high standards.
- Comfortable pine beds and a delicious breakfast await our guests.
- A lovely area for: hiking, golfing, bicycling, cross-country & downhill skiing .
- Check In/Check Out: Check in: between 3 p.m. & 9 p.m. Check out: at 11 a.m.
- Cancellation: In order to reserve a room, we require a deposit of one night's tariff. A full refund will be given if you cancel more than 6 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. An admin charge of 50% of your deposit will apply to any other cancellation.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year. To avoid disappointment, advance reservations are highly recommended
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Biking / Hiking trails
The Niagara Escarpment and Bruce Hiking Trail
Art Studio / Art Galleries / Museums
Mad & Noisy Gallery is a two minute walk away
Shopping / Outlet Stores
Enjoy a free Creemore Springs Brewery tour
Additional meals / Culinary Expertise
Dining at Chez Michel or the Sovereign Restaurant
Golf / Tennis
The fabulous Mad River Golf Club is nearby
What is commented about this B&B?
No one has added a Testimonial. Please use the form below to be the first.Leave a testimonial!
Blacksmith House Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.