Bed and Breakfast
Bedside Manor Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Next to home, a favorite place in the world to be!
- Rooms: 5
- Price: 81.75$ - 109$ includes GST and Hotel Tax
- Breakfast Service:
- We are strategically located on the banks of the Crowsnest River, a world famous catch-and-release wild trout stream in the eastern slope of the Rocky Mountains. Close to major ski resorts in Alberta and BC.
- European and American tourists are drawn to the area for the scenery, hiking, rock climbing, hunting, bird watching, fishing and skiing.A fully equipped cookhouse is available for the in house guests to prepare meals.
- Bonfire by the river bank.
- Seasonal Information: Open whole year.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Bedside Manor Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.