Bed and Breakfast
Belleisle Bay Bed and Breakfast
A full country breakfast with a view of the Bay. In home catering services.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: From $89 to $110 based on double occupancy
- Breakfast Service:
- Located in southern N.B. along the Belleisle Bay, nearby Reversing Falls, enjoy the historical City Market, great shopping, cruise ships, Irving Oil Nature Walk all in Saint John. Close to the Fundy Trail featuring caves and a magnificent view of the Bay.
- Overlooking Belleisle Bay each of our rooms offers spectacular views. Our new home features two rooms each with a queen beds, shared bathroom. and blowup bed available upon request. PLUS a third bedroom with ensuite and balcony.
- Swim on our beach. Bring your own canoe, kayak, wind surfer etc...Two golf courses nearby, one being a state of the art golf club.
- Accessible to all trails for snowmobiling, 4 wheeling and cross country skiing.
- Belleisle Bay Ferry, longest free cable ferry in Canada
- Near Moncton, we have a water park, the famous Magnetic Hill, Hopewell Rocks, and Fundy Park.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in negotiable/ check out 11am. Cash or Cheque Prefered
- Cancellation: 10% deposit in advance (non refundable)
- Seasonal Information: Open all year, Ask about pets
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.