Bed and Breakfast
Moonlight and Pines Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Unwind in the gardens or your private suite in this quiet forest setting.
- Rooms: 1
- Price: $130.00/night double with reductions for 3rd and additional nights. $120/night single with reductions for 3rd and additional nights.
- Breakfast Service:
- Ganaraska Forest trails at our doorstep! Hiking,Biking, X-Country skiing. One complimentary Ganaraska (hiking) trail pass provided by your hosts. Treetop Trekking, in the Ganaraska Forest, is located within 300 metres from our doorstep.j
- Twenty minutes to Mosport International Raceway & at least 5 golf courses.
- Twenty-five minutes to Historic Port Hope. Twenty minutes to The 4th Line Theatre!
- Downhill skiing and snowmobiling trails within minutes. We are situated on the Oak Ridges & Ganaraska Hiking Trails mid-way between Port Hope & Lindsay.
- Enjoy awesome night skies and the sounds of nature's citizens.
- A bird watcher's paradise-dozens of species nearby. Just across the road, join the Ganaraska 'Owl Prowl' on November 2, 2018 (reservations required).
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in 2:00PM. or by prior arrangement. Check out 11:00AM!
- Cancellation: We require a down payment upon reservation, either cheque or e-transfer that is refundable on notification of cancellation within 2 weeks of intended stay.
- Seasonal Information: We are a four season facility in a snow belt! The Ganaraska Forest XCountry ski trails are open in early January 2018, weather dependent.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Moonlight and Pines Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.