Historic Bishops Residence Bed and Breakfast Heritage/Historical
a touch of europe on the prairies
- Rooms: 10
- Price: Rates vary from $69.99/night for a queen bedroom to $98.99 for our best suite, plus applicable taxes
- Breakfast Service:
- Home was built in 1918 and is built of the famous Claybank brick
- it served as the 7,000 sq ft Bishop's Residence from 1930 to 1998, designated a Provincial Historic Heritage site in 1984.
- Facilities easily host groups from 20 person meetings to family gatherings,
- reunions and weddings.
- 2 acres of manicured grounds for guests, even space to park trailers and motorhomes near the firepit.
- Group packages for weddings and family Reunions
- Check In/Check Out: we are flexible with both check in and check out times upon request
- Cancellation: full payment if cancellation notice is less than 2 weeks.
- Seasonal Information: we are open until November 12th, 2019, then major renovations will take place, reopening in June of 2020!!
Payment Methods & Discounts
Historic Bishops Residence Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.