Bed and Breakfast
Algonquin Mists Guest Home and Retreat Bed and Breakfast
Tranquil and Peaceful Retreat Hidden in the Forest with views of Peninsula Lake
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Starting at $145.00 ....Low/high season......includes any applicable taxes
- Breakfast Service:
- Algonquin Mists resides in harmony in its natural forest setting just 20 minutes to world-renowned Algonquin Park. Come and experience Spring, Summer, Fall with us. we know of a secret beach ...2100 ft of waterfront sand beach..enjoy.
- Pub style fare and dining just minutes away. Additional dining and shopping available in quaint Huntsville [10 minutes]
- We are close to Limberlost Forest Wildlife Reserve with its many hiking trails and lakes for canoeing. Visit the Muskoka Heritage place or just sunbath and fish on nearby lakes...many boat access to lakes near us. Also the Artists of Limberlost to enjoy.
- The Lake View Studio Suite... Features: King Bed, Fireplace, en-suite Bath, sitting area with TV/dvd., coffee and tea facilities, a private balcony with views of the garden and Peninsula lake.
- The Lakeview Loft Suite features: A Vista view of Peninsula Lake,King bed, sitting area, fireplace, private ensuite bath, Loft area. All our suites have wireless internet.
- Ideal romantic getaway for couples or anyone wanting to unwind. All our suites have access to a BBQ.and picnic area. The self efficient Forest view Bachelor suite boasts a luxury bath, king bed, BBQ, mini Bar and fridge, with private entrance and patio.
- Check In/Check Out: Please Note: Earliest Check in: 4:00 pm. If arriving later than 6 pm...please let us know.. Check out: 11:00 am. The Garden View Suite has been replaced with Lake View Studio suite
- Cancellation: 72 hour notice...week rental one week notice...Please Note: We currently accept cash, Travellers cheques or bank transfers. .
- Seasonal Information: Low Season..November, March and April. 3rd party bookings please call direct or e-mail. $50. charge for additional guests per night
Payment Methods & Discounts
Algonquin Mists Guest Home and Retreat
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.