Algonquin Mists Guest Home and Retreat Bed and Breakfast
Tranquil and Peaceful Retreat Hidden in the Forest with views of Peninsula Lake
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Starting at $145.00 to $175.00 per night .....Low/high season..includes applicable taxes and Breakfast
- Breakfast Service:
- Algonquin Mists resides in harmony in its natural forest setting just 20 minutes to world-renowned Algonquin Park. Come and experience Spring, Summer, Fall with us. we know of a secret beach ...2100 ft of waterfront sand beach..enjoy.
- Pub style fare and dining just minutes away. Additional dining and shopping available in quaint Huntsville [10 minutes]
- We are close to Limberlost Forest Wildlife Reserve with its many hiking trails and lakes for canoeing. Visit the Muskoka Heritage place or just sunbath and fish on nearby lakes...many boat access to lakes near us. Also the Artists of Limberlost to enjoy.
- The Lake View Studio Suite... Features: King Bed, Fireplace, en-suite Bath, sitting area with TV/dvd., coffee and tea facilities, a private balcony with views of the garden and Peninsula lake.
- The Lakeview Loft Suite features: A Vista view of Peninsula Lake,King bed, sitting area, fireplace, private ensuite bath, Loft area. All our suites have wireless internet.
- Ideal romantic getaway for couples or anyone wanting to unwind. All our suites have access to a BBQ.and picnic area. The self efficient Forest view Bachelor suite boasts a luxury bath, king bed, BBQ, mini Bar and fridge, with private entrance and patio.
- Check In/Check Out: Please Note: Earliest Check in: 4:00 pm. If arriving later than 6pm...please let us know.. Check out: 11:00 am.....Thank you. The Garden view suite has been replaced with the Lake View Studio Suite
- Cancellation: 72 hour notice...week rental one week notice...Please Note: We currently accept cash, Travellers cheques or bank transfers. Thank you.
- Seasonal Information: Low Season..November, March and April. 3rd party bookings please call direct or e-mail. $50. charge for additional guests per night. Closed for spring maintenance...opening June 4th
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Canoeing / Kayaking / Rafting / Boating
In Algonquin Park or nearby lakes
Biking / Hiking trails
Beach / Swimming/ Pool
Public Sand Beach on Peninsula Lk. near by
X-Country / Downhill Skiing / Snowmobile
Just minutes away, call for details
Additional meals / Culinary Expertise
Fine Dining available at the Norseman,
What is commented about this B&B?
Len, From Welland, Ontario | September 26, 2018
The Nicoletta’s, From Niagara | July 15, 2018
Carol and Bob Andrew, From Kincardine.ON. | October 12, 2017
Cynthia and Ed, From Stoney Creek | February 19, 2017
Suzi, From Toronto | September 4, 2016
Anna and Audriy | June 26, 2016
Edward Sullivan, From Courtice, Ontario | October 6, 2015
Anonymous | February 9, 2015
Terry, From Toronto, Ontario | January 3, 2015
Noneth, From Oakville,Canada | October 23, 2014
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.