Bed and Breakfast
Hardwood Haven Bed and Breakfast
Experience the old world charm of an Italianate style historical home
- Rooms: 4
- Price: $110- $140 per night plus HST
- Breakfast Service:
- This stately Italiante home was completed in 1877 and features a 4 storey bell tower.
- You will feel as if you have stepped back in time as you come down the gracious curved staircase or eat a full hot breakfast in the grand ballroom.
- Choose between 2 large bedrooms with private bathrooms and 2 large family suites. The 3rd floor features port hole windows and drawings from when the house was used as an officer's mess during World War 2.
- Hardwood Haven is within walking distance of downtown and several great eating establishments.
- A wonderful place for a ladies weekend away, a scrapboooking or quilting retreat, or just a great time away in an old world setting.
- Recipient of Lisowel's Reader's Choice Award for favourite accommodation 2013 and 2015.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In time after 4 pm or by arrangement, Check Out 11 am
- Cancellation: 7 days notice required or full charge will be applied per room for first night. Subsequent nights $50.00 unless room is rebooked.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.