St. John's Inn and B&B Auberge/Inn
A little taste of medieval England near downtown Belleville...
- Rooms: 5
- Price: $99-$500
- Breakfast Service:
- This stone inn features crisp linens, oh so comfortable beds, delicious breakfasts and private ambiance.
- Located at the corner of Victoria Avenue and John Street; it is within walking distance of The Pinnacle Playhouse, The Empire Theatre, Spa 237, seven churches, a synagogue and a mosque. Free off-street parking for up to seven cars!
- Nearby the interested visitor can find our lovely new library, our striking town hall and the beautiful Bayshore walking and biking trails.
- Wedding -friendly! The entire Inn may be rented for your wedding weekend; Many churches nearby. Licensed Wedding Officiant (Province of Ontario Accredited) Marjie Olmstead is available to conduct a meaningfull, non-religious, civil service.
- The entire Inn may be rented for your Executive Meeting or on-site intimate, romantic Weddings (up tp 30) or as a base for the bride and her entourage or the visiting groom's family.
- Our intelligent, kind, resourceful hosts will help make your visit to the Bay of Quinte area a delightful glide path. Be certain to speak or email directly to Bernie to make arrangements to obtain your keys to the Inn.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in by 3:00 pm - checkout by 12:00 noon (but we can be flexible!)
- Cancellation: 100% refund within 72 hours notice of cancellation
- Seasonal Information: Open Year Round. Great cross country skiing trails nearby. 30 minutes from the Sandbanks Beach in the Summer. Great wineries just south in Prince Edward County
Payment Methods & Discounts
St. John's Inn and B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.