Heart Of Burlington Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Conveniently located in the beautiful old core of downtown Burlington.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Heart's Delight room: $115.00 Dbl. Occ. $105.00 Sngl Occ. Heart's Content room: $110.00 Dbl. occ $100.00 Sngl. occ. Heart's Desire room with ensuite bathroom: $ 145.00 Dbl. occ. $ 135.00 Single occ.
- Breakfast Service:
- The Heart Of Burlington Bed & Breakfast is located in a restored and fully renewed 1910 Edwardian home in downtown Burlington, Ontario. Delight & Content rooms/bathrooms are on 2nd floor. Desire room/ensuite 3rd fl. Parking on the premises for 3 cars.
- Breakfast menu provided upon check in for you to make your selection day prior to being served. Breakfast served from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Dietary and vegetarian concerns addressed.
- Relax with your morning beverage, read a newspaper or plan your day's activities in the elegant ambiance of our living room.
- There is a front porch available with wicker chairs and tables for guest enjoyment during appropriate weather to relax and watch the world go by.
- We are not able to accomodate the needs of small children, long staircases and breakables as well as the appropriate furnishings that are required.
- We are pet friendly however due to the potential allergy concerns of fellow guests we cannot offer this option. Please inquire with us for alternative options. Wireless Internet access available. Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013,14,16 & 17.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in time: 3:00 p.m. Check out time: 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation: Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours prior to date of booking. Non compliance will result in 100% room charge.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year round. Special weekly and monthly rates available. Two night minimum stay required from May 1st through September 30th.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Theatre / Entertainment / Casinos
Burlington Performing Arts Centre
Niagara Peninsula Wineries are a short drive away.
Art Studio / Art Galleries / Museums
Art Gallery of Burlington, Joseph Brant Museum
Biking / Hiking trails
Waterfront Trail and the Bruce Trail
Schools / Universities / Hospitals
Joseph Brant Hospital, Macmaster-Degroote School .
What is commented about this B&B?
George M., From Amsterdam, The Netherlands | August 29, 2017
Billy Graham, From Calgary | May 22, 2017
Wendy, From Winnipeg | September 25, 2016
Anonymous | August 9, 2016
J. & C. Finn, From Sunderland, Ontario Canada | May 31, 2016
Phil, From Calgary | November 21, 2015
Marla, From Unionville | June 23, 2015
Shelly & Slobo, From Waterloo, ON | August 4, 2014
James Fang & Chen, From Toronto, Canada | January 5, 2014
Zandra Bainas & Steve Marsh, From Ottawa, ON | August 22, 2013
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.