Bed and Breakfast
The Old Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Intimate lodgings in a 1830's Ontario stone farmhouse on Kemptville Creek
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Queen Lavender Room $115 per night; new Gold Queen room $115 per night . We have a third, smaller, double room, suitable for teenagers or singles traveling with families. This room is rented only after the two queen rooms are filled.
- Breakfast Service:
- Clean, quiet lodgings in an 1800's stone farmhouse.
- Located near Kemptville District Hospital, Kemptville College and Olde Town Kemptville. By reservation only. 24 hour notice required.
- Private quest wing for 1 couple,or 2 couples traveling together. Estate-like grounds with a three season summer room, and indoor pool.
- Home-cooked full breakfast. We work with our guests to provide for special dietary needs.
- Caring, flexible hosts will work with you to insure a pleasant stay.
- Due to family member allergies, we ask that no strong perfumes be used during your stay. We also note, that no food is allowed in guest rooms. A cleaning fee will be incurred for any damages.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is from 3: p.m. to 8:00 P. M.. No late check-ins, please. Check out 11 a.m.
- Cancellation: Credit card payment by phone incurrs a 3.50% charge, in person 2.75% charge.Cancellation prior to 48 hours, a full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 24 hours one night's stay will be deducted from your refund.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. Lovely three season summer room available.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Old Shipman House Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.