The Clydesdale House Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
In The Heart Of Barrie With Unique Pricing!!
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Single Occupancy with Shared Bath $60.00. Double Occupancy with Shared Bath $80.00. Double Occupancy with Private Bath $100.00. Pets welcome $10.00 per room per night. No additional service fees. Taxes are included
- Breakfast Service:
- The Clydesdale House is a 'Victorian' dating back to 1889 located in the heart of Barrie.
- The house has 4 fully renovated rooms, all with satellite TV (movie channels and HBO) and wireless internet.
- It is situated in a four season tourist area and is within walking distance to GO Transit (train and bus), downtown Barrie, and waterfront attractions including beaches, festivals, concerts, cruises, shopping, and dining.
- House was on the 'Homes for the Holiday' Christmas Tour
- Owner, Denise Lane, is an interior decorator, feel free to ask her for advice during your stay!
- Breakfast is included in the price.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In 3pm. Check out 11am. Hours are flexible if arranged in advance.
- Cancellation: 24 hour cancellation policy
- Seasonal Information: Open all year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Airport / Bus / Train Pickup
Local bus stop at front door. Nearby GO transit.
Antiques / Arts and Crafts
Antique malls and barns in vicinity
Beach / Swimming/ Pool
Walking distance to waterfront with beach/marina
Theatre / Entertainment / Casinos
Live theatre and festivals
Biking / Hiking trails
Trails along waterfront to Orillia
What is commented about this B&B?
Susan, From Dundas, Ontario | August 19, 2018
S. Lake, From Lang, Ontario | December 29, 2017
Steffi Ortiz, From Ottawa, Ontario | July 24, 2017
Dina, From Pickering | July 8, 2016
Anonymous, From Toronto, Ontario | August 18, 2015
Sandy | July 26, 2015
kk, From Strathroy, ON | October 20, 2014
Guylaine and Richard, From Ajax | September 8, 2014
Catherine O'Kelly, From Scotts Valley, California USA | August 20, 2014
Emmanuel Gallant, From Canada | February 7, 2014
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.