Omstead's On Erie Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
A unique vintage cottage, a lakefront view, a perfect B&B night....
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Irwin $95/$145 (1/2 guests), Patriquin $95/$145/$180 (1/2/3 guests).
- Breakfast Service:
- 1926 Arts & Crafts, Tudor Revival cottage, lovingly restored with antiques and modcons.
- Almost an acre property, lakefront, on Lake Erie's North Shore beaches,
- In the fishing village of Wheatley, near Point Pelee National Park, Wheatley Provincial park and many conservation areas.
- Close to Essex and Kent counties' burgeoning boutique wineries and a short drive to the historical Buxton Freedom Road site.
- Prime base from which to view the major migration routes of birds and butterflies.
- Our large property offers calm privacy, amazing water views and restful nights.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in at 4 pm and check out at 11 am.
- Cancellation: Full refund of funds received if cancellation is within 3 weeks of reservation. Cancellations within 5 days of stay - 50% of cost of stay. Cancellations of 2 days or less, or no-shows - 100% of cost of stay.
- Seasonal Information: Spring and Fall: Friday and Saturday night bookings. July and August: full time bookings.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Point Pelee, for monarch butterflies, birds....
North Shore boutique wineries, world-class!
Golf / Tennis
Close to many great courses - reservations made.
Beach / Swimming/ Pool
Small private beach, near many others.
Fishing / Hunting
Charters and marina 2 minutes away.
What is commented about this B&B?
Corine K Feltes, From Niagara Falls | May 26, 2018
Anonymous | May 8, 2017
Char, From Maple, Ontario | August 23, 2016
Kathy, From Cambridge | May 24, 2013
M Calder, From London ON | September 8, 2012
Robert Ho, From Toronto | August 29, 2012
The Talbot Family, From Sheffield VIllage, OH | August 20, 2012
Jane Westfall, From Windsor Ontario | August 14, 2012
Carol Forrest, From Rochester Hills, MI 48309 | August 13, 2012
Fiona Kydd, From Fairfax, Virginia (Washington DC area) | July 9, 2012
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.