Bed and Breakfast
Rendezvous Ranch Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Rendezvous with your friends at this setting on the fringe of the foothills.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: $140/night for double occupancy; $120/night for single occupancyin the Yukon Room includes GST
- Breakfast Service:
- Located in a quiet, country setting just 3 km east of Nanton, 'Where History Lives' and close to the Rodeo Grounds, Coutts Centre for Western Heritage, Head-Smashed-in Buffalo-Jump & the Bar U Ranch.
- Comfortable, private bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms or private bath. We are baby & child friendly and have a Pack & Play, highchair, other baby items for your use.
- The quaint & cozy dining/sitting guest area has couches to lounge on, watch TV, or read a book, or surf the Internet.
- Guest kitchen facility is decorated with antiques and offers beverages & snacks. Laundry facilities are for a fee.
- This B&B acreage is nestled along Mosquito Creek (not many of them around!) & is home to many birds & other wildlife.
- You are welcome to sit around the backyard firepit and gaze at the stars freed from city lights or sit by the wood stove in the grain bin gazebo.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3 PM (or call to make special arrangements); Check out by 12 noon.
- Cancellation: 48 hours notice is required for full refund. Administration charge of $25 for late cancellations.
- Seasonal Information: For you 'rodeo folks', we can also accommodate horses during the spring, summer & fall months. Stay with us if you are in rodeo events in nearby Nanton, Stavely, Silver Slate Arena or Claresholm. Your horse will enjoy it in 1 of the 3 pastures!
Payment Methods & Discounts
Rendezvous Ranch Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.