Bed and Breakfast
AquaBella B&B Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy our historic town surrounded by the beautiful waters of Niagara.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: All room rates are based on Double/Single occupancy.
- Breakfast Service:
- We welcome you to the beautiful historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake surrounded and shaped by the waters of Niagara - the falls, the river and the lakes,
- Let AquaBella B&B be your oasis as you explore this region rich in history, fruit lands and culture.
- Steps from The Commons, Butler's Barracks, bike paths and the Bruce Trail, you are a 15 minute walk ( about 1 km) from the town centre, the Shaw Theatre and Fort George.
- Over 30 wineries await your exploration within a 50-minute bike ride.
- Our home has a private guest entrance with well appointed guest living room including a gas fireplace.
- Complimentary coffee, tea or hot chocolate are at your fingertips.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In:1 pm to 4 pm unless arranged otherwise, Check Out: 11 am
- Cancellation: Credit card required for reservation, a $50 deposit will apply. Cancellation prior to 14 days - a full refund. See website for further details.
- Seasonal Information: We are opened year round - check availability for reservations.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.