MCC Deer Trail Guest House Guest House
Comfortable and affordable short term lodging and Christian hospitality.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Golden Ears: Nov-Apr: $95; May-Oct: $115. Sumas & Mt. Baker: Nov-Apr: $80; May-Oct: $95. Whole House: Nov- Apr: $275; May-Oct: $315. No added taxes.
- Breakfast Service:
- Conveniently located near the Abbotsford airport, parks, walking trails and shopping.
- MCC Deer Trail Guest House is a smoke, alcohol and pet free house.
- Owned and operated by Mennonite Central Committee British Columbia.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 3pm, Check out 11 am
- Cancellation: Two business days before date of arrival
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
MCC Deer Trail Guest House
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.