Eagles Rest Bed and Breakfast
On Port Stanley's quiet eastern edge--5 minute drive to main beach
- Rooms: 3
- Price: $88.50--$115.20 per night March to June. $128.33--$176.99 per night July 1st to September 3th (see BR descriptions)
- Breakfast Service:
- 3 Rooms--1 King bed room, 1 Queen bed room each on mainfloor with own bathroom. Lower level-queen bed + daybed with trundle, single futon, sofa bed.1 bathroom Enjoy our 3 acre property with views of Lake Erie from most windows.
- Explore the beach, shopping, restraurants and live theatre-then return to the tranquility of our 40' deck, fire pit, soccer sized yard treed ravine and cliffside bird watching lookout.
- Relax on the deck or in the sunroom. Read from our varied collection
- Enjoy High Definition Satelite TV or selection of DVD's, WiFi and BBQ available.
- Tours (at additional cost) or self-guided maps through Amish Country and local points of interest.
- Check In/Check Out: Ask for Check in times, Check out -around noon please. Airport pick up available for an additional $50.00
- Cancellation: 1 week in advance please.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Art Studio / Art Galleries / MuseumsGuy Lombardo Museum, Art Tours 1st Friday of month
Beach / Swimming/ PoolWalk to Little Beach or walk new Pier @ Main Beach
Theatre / Entertainment / CasinosPort Stanley Festival Theatre
Golf / TennisKettle Creek Golf & Country Club, The Bluffs Golf
Motorcycle friendlyPark inside the Double garage.
What is commented about this B&B?
Andrea Grieve, From Pickering, Ontario | July 18, 2016
Anonymous, From Chatham | July 4, 2016
David, From U.K. | July 3, 2016
Dmitri & Yulia, From London, Canada | March 14, 2016
John, Yvonne Cegelnk; Gary, Rebecca Clark, From Port Dover and Hamilton, Ontario | August 17, 2015
Tammy & Glen . . . and friends, From Ontario | March 14, 2015
Laura and Kyle Zuefelt, From London, Ontario, Canada | October 3, 2013
Wilson's, From Toronto, Canada | August 28, 2013
Tera & Joe Spano, From Windsor, Ontario | August 18, 2013
Burling's | August 3, 2013