Bed and Breakfast
Laurel's Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Welcome to my home located just minutes from Cape Breton's sunset coast!
- Rooms: 2
- Breakfast Service:
- This is a beautifully restored (c.1880) home on the sunset coast of Cape Breton Island.The house is in Hillsborough, only a 7-minute drive from the famous Red Shoe Pub in Mabou Village.
- Music, festivals, fine dining, artist studios, beaches, fuel and groceries are just around the corner.
- Great hiking in the Mabou Highlands; kayaking and boating on Mabou Harbour; biking and walking on the Celtic Shores Trail with a connection just down the hill from the house.
- This is a LBGT welcoming B&B.
- During the Fall and Winter seasons, I often host house concerts with musicians of various genre. Also great for x-country skiing and snow-shoeing.
- Cabot Links and Cabot Cliffs, both world class golf courses a 20 minute drive away.
- Check In/Check Out: 03:00 pm / 10:00 am
- Cancellation: If cancelled 7 days or more before the date of arrival, 100% of your deposit will be refunded. Less than 7 days (see email confirmation) will result in a one night charge plus 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay. The balance of your deposit will be refunded.
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round; November to May, weekends only, except by special arrangement.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Laurel's Bed and Breakfast