Bed and Breakfast
Laurel's Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Welcome to my home located just minutes from Cape Breton's sunset coast!
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing per night: $115 for queen bed with private bath, $125 for queen bed with ensuite bath (tub has hand-held shower), STC.
- Breakfast Service:
- This is a beautifully restored (c.1880) home on the sunset coast of Cape Breton Island.The house is in Hillsborough, only a 7-minute drive from the famous Red Shoe Pub in Mabou Village.
- Music, festivals, fine dining, artist studios, beaches, fuel and groceries are just around the corner.
- Great hiking in the Mabou Highlands; kayaking and boating on Mabou Harbour; biking and walking on the Celtic Shores Trail with a connection just down the hill from the house.
- This is a LBGT welcoming B&B.
- During the Fall and Winter seasons, I often host house concerts with musicians of various genre. Also great for x-country skiing and snow-shoeing.
- Cabot Links and Cabot Cliffs, both world class golf courses a 20 minute drive away.
- Check In/Check Out: Please check in between 3 PM and 5 PM. Please note: Self Check-In after 5 PM. Check out is 10:30 AM.
- Cancellation: 48-hours or less: 50% of the stay will be billed; 24-hours or less: 100% of the stay will be billed.
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Laurel's Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.