Bed and Breakfast
Grenfell Louie A. Hall Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
The old International Grenfell Nursing Station built in 1946 operating as a BB
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Pricing per night from $115.00 to $125.00 per night based on single and double occupancy. Family rates available. Plus $15.00 extra for each adult in a room.
- Breakfast Service:
- The BB has been in operation since 1994 after it closed as a Nursing Station. This year we celebrate 25 years as a BB.Over 3 generations of people were born at this building.
- When you visit Labrador stay with us at this historic landmark and experience a BB like no other in the area. Visit our International Basque Whaling site/climb the tallest lighthouse/fishing/hiking/Falls/Trans Labrador Highway / Quebec North Shore
- The things to are endless you will need more than 1 day. Read the History of the Community and Nursing Station written by owner
- Historic antiques and Books
- Full Continental Breakfast which includes homemade jams,homemade bread, cereals,muffins,fruit basket,yogurt, juice,tea/coffee,etc. 5 rooms with 3 bathrooms.
- Private dining room per guest.
- Check In/Check Out: Check out time is 10 AM /Check in time after 3PM/Breakfast is served from 6 AM to 9AM
- Cancellation: 72 hours cancellation is preferred or charges will be added to your credit card
- Seasonal Information: Open from May 1 to October 1 and by reservations only after October 1
Payment Methods & Discounts
Grenfell Louie A. Hall Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.