The Nest Guest House
A cozy jr suite overlooking the harbour; the perfect getaway for 1 or 2 people.
- Rooms: 1
- Price: Rates: $115: Jan - Apr; $130: May - Oct; $115: Nov & Dec per night taxes in. One time cleaning fee of $30.00 per visit due to COVID-19.
- Breakfast Service:
- The Nest is a self contained guest accommodation that is a private waterfront property overlooking Picton harbour.
- The Nest, a Jr guest suite, includes a queen sized bed area with private ensuite bathroom. A furnished living area comes with closets and satellite TV. Windows and deck face the harbour.
- The kitchenette has a bar fridge, small counter top appliances with dishes and cutlery for food and drink preparation. BBQ is on the deck.
- Relax outside on your deck and watch the boats and wildlife pass you by. Enjoy a morning coffee at sunrise or sip a late afternoon glass of wine after a long day of enjoying the delights of Prince Edward County.
- The Yacht Club, Fair Grounds with the Crystal Palace are a few mins walk away. Picton's historic down town is only a 12 min walk. Here the classic Regent Theatre, retail businesses and restaurants await you. Picton's Public Golf club is 1km away.
- Grab your bike or car; you are just a short distance away from the Dunes at Sandbanks Provincial Park, wine tasting at local vineyards or Lake on the Mountain mysteries. Try arts and craft shops in Bloomfield, drive rural roads to spectacular shorelines.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3:00pm. Check out by 11:00am.
- Cancellation: No deposit required. If cancellation is necessary, please provide at least 1 week's notice.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. The rates will vary depending on the season.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.