Auberge chez mamie Auberge/Inn
Warm welcome, varied meals, licensed and beautiful natural decor. WOW!
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Between $75. and $110. Different packages available, please call to find out more. wifi
- Breakfast Service:
- Beautiful victorian inn built 1916
- We are half way between Parc National Forillon and Parc national de la Gaspésie.
- This residence originally belonged to Dr Jacques Ferron, Québec author.
- It is near the largest underground salmon migratory path in Canada.
- Between the St-Lawrence River and the Appalaches.
- We are in the Ulysse Guide Book.
- Check In/Check Out: Arrival anytime after 4:00 p.m. and departure before 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation: The cost annulation is : Between 1 and 7 days before the arrival = 100 %, 7 days and more before the arrival = no cost
- Seasonal Information: Open all year round with reservation.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Auberge chez mamie
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.