Bed and Breakfast
The Black Licorice Tree B&B by Sandbanks Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy a romantic getaway close to Sandbanks in the heart of Prince Edward County
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Shoulder Season Weekday Rates: $149* for single occupancy, $169* for double occupancy. Regular Rates $169-179* for single occupancy &189-199* for double. Two night min.
- Breakfast Service:
- This charming Victorian home sits on a large property with newly renovated guest rooms and ensuite bathrooms.
- Just minutes from the Beaches and walking trails of Sandbanks Provincial Park, the location is ideal for guests wanting to explore the County & get away to relax.
- Breakfasts is our specialty and is served in the private dining room or on the front porch overlooking West Lake.
- Located on the Arts Trail we have an active pottery studio onsite. You'll find handmade ceramics in the B&B and on the breakfast table.
- Hosts Mark and Melanie will ensure all guests enjoy and experience all that Prince Edward County has to offer.
- Plenty of privacy for the guests with fire pit, sitting areas and private walking trail on the 7 acre property.
- Check In/Check Out: Rooms are ready by 3:00pm, but we can check you in before then. Please arrange a check in time when making your reservation. Check out is 11:00am.
- Cancellation: Credit card required to secure reservation. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to check in will be charged for the full stay. A $25 administration fee will be incurred for all cancellations unless room is rescheduled. .
- Seasonal Information: The Lakeside & Ginkgo rooms are open in the shoulder season months, April and October
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Black Licorice Tree B&B by Sandbanks
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.