Whooping Crane Guest House Guest House
Log house in the Canadian subarctic
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $140 single to $160 in a suite, $20 extra per person.
- Breakfast Service:
- Spacious octagonal log home offering privacy and personal comfort
- Large lounge, dining room and northern library with individual bathrooms for guests
- Access to a BBQ and bicycles in the summer
- Advance booking essential, via email preferred
- Fort Smith is a friendly community offering recreational opportunities for families and nature lovers in summer and winter
- Fort Smith, also provides vehicular access to Wood Buffalo National Park and air access to numerous fishing lodges and canoeing rivers to the east
- Check In/Check Out: Check in by 3.00pm but later is possible with prior notice. Check out by 11am the following day.
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours. 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice
- Seasonal Information: Open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Whooping Crane Guest House
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.