Bed and Breakfast
Algonquin House Bed and Breakfast
Algonquin House is a beautiful Edwardian house in High Park Toronto.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Double occupancy private bath with breakfast $142, without breakfast $112. Two rooms dbl occ shared bathroom with breakfast $260, without breakfast $200.
- Breakfast Service:
- Guests have the choice of two very large bedrooms both with televisions, internet access, comfortable sitting areas - one with a fireplace, the other with a sun room.
- It is across the road from High Park, very close to Hugh's Room, the lake, swimming pools, tennis courts, outdoor theatre and Roncesvalles Village which has excellent dining options and delightful shopping.
- A full breakfast is served inculding home baking, home made cereal, fruit, yogurt and hot entree (e.g. a souffle and side of bacon. Special diets accommodated.
- Early morning coffee is served before breakfast and afternoon tea is served on arrival.
- There is parking available at the High Park Curling Club.
- Check In/Check Out: Guests are asked to check in after 3.30 p.m. and check out by 11.30 a.m.
- Cancellation: Guests should cancel no less than 72 hours before their intended arrival or they will lose their deposit with BBCanada. If they have not booked through BBCanada they should let Leora know asap.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.