Bed and Breakfast
October Sunrise Farmhouse B&B Bed and Breakfast
Picturesque country oasis - natural beauty and ultimate comfort.
- Rooms: 1
- Price: Our current rates: $100.- for single occupancy, $120.- for two people, plus HST. Rates are based on bookings of 2 nights or more. Please inquire about availability and pricing of bookings for just one night.
- Breakfast Service:
- Open late May to early November. Beautifully scenic rural location, not far from many attractions, festivals and events. Check out our website above for inspiration on things to do!
- We invite you to our welcoming home, where you can relax in a private guest suite with your own gorgeous bathroom, an electric fireplace and a balcony. The bedroom windows catch sunrise and sunset.
- You might not even feel like turning on TV, DVD or Wifi, but if you need to, it's there for your convenience. Your suite features a king-size bed with cotton bedding and a top quality mattress. In summer, enjoy a refreshing swim in our heated pool.
- Enjoy the peaceful country views around our hobby farm, framed by towering Maple trees, overlooking our historic bank barn, agricultural fields and the nearby Grand River Valley. Take a stroll down to the pretty and historic 12th Line bridge.
- Just an hour from Toronto, located half-way between Orangeville and Fergus.
- Your host speaks English, German and French - Wir sprechen Deutsch - On parle français.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 4 pm, check out by noon. We will gladly accomodate special arrangements if possible.
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours. Full charge with less than 24 hours notice.
- Seasonal Information: Open late May - early November.
Payment Methods & Discounts
October Sunrise Farmhouse B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.