Bed and Breakfast
1851 House Bed and Breakfast
Two minutes from THe Twenty ,Shops and resaurants .NO TAX!
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Select bedroom tab at top of the page . There is an extra $25.00 charge for a third guest in the Kensington Suite.
- Breakfast Service:
- 1851 House was built by craftsmen, using local handmade bricks. Our existing dining room was once the original Post Office in Jordan.
- Our home features twelve over eight windows. (Some still with original glass), the elegant front door, 9' ceilings and a gracious curved staircase.
- The house is sunny and bright filled with French , English and local antiques. A wonderful setting for my collection of blue and white china.
- 1851 House has been updated and provides all modern comforts. The floors are original and have been refinished to reflect the woods natural colour.
- Our large peaceful back garden flows into the outside area of the Jordan Historic Museum. You may sit and look upon wonderful relics of bygone days.
- Check In/Check Out: Between 3 and 5, but If this does not suit, please advise us and we will certainly work with you. Check out is before 11 AM.
- Cancellation: Please ask host at time of booking regarding cancellation policy .
- Seasonal Information: Open year round .
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.