Bed and Breakfast
Sandhill Farm Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Experience the charm, natural beauty and peacefulness of Dufferin County...
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Sandhill Farm is a private suite (own entrance) with two bedrooms, a bathroom and a living/dining room. Sandhill Room is $115 per night. (Add the Heron Room for an additional $95/night.) Prices based on min. 2 night stay. Phone for single night pricing.
- Breakfast Service:
- Time-Out? Book Sandhill, supper at one of Dufferin's unique eateries, early morning walk/run, breakfast (could be leisurely brunch), cycle (snow-shoe, cross-country ski) Luther Marsh/ drive the Beaver Valley. Country Getaway? $230 for two per weekend.
- Add a Harvest Supper for $50 per couple to your two night stay. Meal is locally sourced where possible. Offer available until October 14, 2019.
- Cyclists and Hikers - arrangements can be made to transport vehicles to the next local B&B. Ask about the complementary bag/picnic lunches. Pre-arranged evening meals are available on request.
- Need a change? Enjoy the anticipation of a carefully prepared breakfast; take your complementary bag lunch on the road as you enjoy the peacefulness of Dufferin County. Early breakfast served for birders.
- Visit area antique dealers, art studios, galleries, and museums. Explore the Elora Gorge. Enjoy the Bruce Trail. Check out Island Lake Recreational Area in Orangeville. Attend Shelburne's Heritage Music Festival or Orangeville's Blues & Jazz Festival .
- Gateway to Dufferin,Wellington, & Grey Counties. Make Sandhill the start for trips to the Beaver Valley, St Jacobs Market, Elora & the Festival, Mansfield Ski Hill, Collingwood, Grand Valley Rodeo,& Fall Fairs including Mount Forest, Shelburne, & Dundalk.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-out Noon. Special arrangements will be accommodated where possible.
- Seasonal Information: Open All Year
Payment Methods & Discounts
Sandhill Farm Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.