Bed and Breakfast
1840 Guest House B&B Bed and Breakfast
Modern, '5 star' accessible B&B overlooking Rideau River, close to artisan shops
- Rooms: 5
- Price: $120/ room for second floor rooms, $135 for ground floor wheelchair accessible suite (+ HST) with private ensuite and continental breakfast included.
- Breakfast Service:
- Air conditioned, 5 star B&B overlooking the Rideau Canal Waterway, easy walking distance to Merrickville's 'artisans' shops, fine restaurants, galleries and historic Rideau Canal and Museum.
- We have four second storey rooms and one ground floor wheelchair accessible suite with private ensuite, queen size bed, WiFi, satellite TV, NETFLIX movies, terry cloth robes, desk and comfortable chairs.
- Common sitting/coffee area with Kuerig Coffee machine, fridge, microwave, tables and chairs and balcony with scenic view of the Rideau River/Canal.
- Hand sewn quilts, creative stained glass panels and antique furniture decorate guest rooms and common area.
- Continental breakfast included. Full breakfast at local restaurants within easy walking distance.
- Bicycle friendly with locked storage area. Private free parking. Gift certificates available. BookIt self reservation system available.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in at 3:00 p.m., check out at 11:00 a.m. Reservations preferred. Call 613-269-3025, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation: 24 hours notice please
- Seasonal Information: Open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
1840 Guest House B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.