Nature's Door Bed & Breakfast Guest House
Privacy....Comfort....Tranquility - only 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver
- Rooms: 1
- Price: Please see our website for up-to-the-minute pricing - nightly, weekly and longer rates available.
- Breakfast Service:
- Nature's Door is located on Port Moody's beautiful north shore, 2 minutes from the trails and beach at Old Orchard Park, and 5 minutes drive to the centre.
- The luxury suite is finished and furnished to the highest standard, with wall-mounted HDTVs/cable in living area and bedroom, plus free wifi throughout.
- At Nature's Door you will find only premium linens and towels, and the pillow-top queen-size master bed is heavenly.
- Our 'your time' breakfast offering lets you sleep-in as long as you want (and you'll want to, in the heavenly bed). Our 'no breakfast' option gives you one of the lowest accommodation rates in the area.
- Nature's Door is close to a wide range of hiking trails, and a wide range of water-based activities both on the Burrard Inlet and also the many lakes nearby.
- Our wonderful location, close to the forest's edge, means we are often visited by local wildlife including bears! Bring your camera, but also your 'bear sense'!
- Check In/Check Out: Standard is 4pm/11am respectively....but we can be flexible - tell us what works for you and we'll do our best to accommodate your preferences.
- Cancellation: Cancellation up to 14 days prior to your check-in date will qualify for full refund of deposit.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year
Payment Methods & Discounts
Sorry, this subscriber has not added a breakfast menu or any recipes.
Nearby Attractions / Services
Biking / Hiking trailsMany hiking trails nearby; Bike skills park nearby
Canoeing / Kayaking / Rafting / BoatingRocky Point Adventure Centre; Belcarra Park Kayaki
Beach / Swimming/ Pool2 minutes from beach; 3 pools within 15 minutes
Golf / TennisWestwood Plateau Golf; Port Moody Centre Tennis
Schools / Universities / HospitalsSFU; BCIT; Eagle Ridge Hospital
What is commented about this B&B?
Bonnie and Darryl, From Ontario | May 17, 2018
Nature's Door Bed & Breakfast