The Linden Tree Guest House
- Rooms: 2
- Price: $135 1 Bedroom used / $150 both Bedrooms used / Sleeps-4 / 1-Queen & 2-Singles (you always get the whole guesthouse to yourself) 2 night minimum on July & Aug. weekends.
- Breakfast Service:
- Independent 2-Bedroom Guest House, sleeps 4. Full kitchen, Living area, 3-Piece Bath, Outdoor deck and seating area. BBQ & picnic table.
- Located on Eel Bay (Sydenham Lake) 3-Km from Sydenham Village, 25-Min from Kingston.
- Lake access (steep & rocky path) with BBQ dock, deck and Kayaks. 14' Aluminum boat rental available on request.
- 5-Min. walking distance to the Cataraqui Trail. 10-Min. drive to Frontenac Provincial Park.
- A perfect location to enjoy boating, fishing, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling and more. Swimming Beach in Sydenham.
- Sydenham has Groceries, Hardware, Gas, Gifts, LCBO, Restaurant and more. Kingston offers historic sites, fine dining and unique shopping.
- Check In/Check Out: 4:00 In / 11:00 Out
- Cancellation: 48-Hours
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Linden Tree
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.