Bed and Breakfast
Klondike Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Traditional home-made wooden cabins looking over Fox Lake
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing per night from $80 (small cabin)-$120 (big cabin) double occupancy, per week from $505 (small cabin)-$785 (big cabin), $20 extra per person per night.
- Breakfast Service:
- Bunk Bed
- Come and visit our traditional home-made wooden cabins overlooking Fox Lake for a weekend gateway or longer. We speak English, et on parle aussi francais.
- Spacious and cozy cabins located in a very quiet area (45min from town). Can be picked up at airport ($). Car recommended but not mandatory.
- The big cabin can fit up to 6 people, the small one is for 2 people only. Both are equipped with full kitchen and fireplace.
- Use your time here as a base camp to prepare any trips in the territory or take time to realize undone projects. You can cook yourself or we can offer home-made meals on request.
- While being here, enjoy your time to discover the Yukon wilderness through a variety of activities ($), such as:
- Summer: hiking, biking, canoeing, fishing, horse-riding, dirt-biking, archery, safari, photography; Winter: ice-fishing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, dog-sled rides, snowmobiling…we also have some equipement to rent ( canoe ,fishing gears bikes ..
- Check In/Check Out: Anytime. Airport pick-up and drop-off available ($)
- Cancellation: 30 days required, otherwise 30% of total stay required.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year round. Many activities available at all times.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Klondike Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.