Warbler's Roost Country Inn Auberge/Inn
Enjoy the quiet countryside without sacrificing the comforts of home.
- Rooms: 6
- Price: $75 + $10 for 2nd person
- Breakfast Service:
- Warbler’s Roost is on a 14-acre property on Deer Lake, 3785D Eagle Lake Rd in Lount Township which is 20 min west of South River, ON
- Warbler’s Roost currently includes a Country Inn which offers six rooms available for daily or weekly rentals with continental breakfast.
- Six private bedrooms (each at $75/night + $10 for 2nd person) with access to dining room, 3 bathrooms and powder room shared with other guests.
- Lots of countryside for long walks and recreation including outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing, kayaking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, fishing, and swimming.
- Please note: Group rates are available for either the second floor rented nightly as an apartment (3 bedrooms) or the entire Inn with all 6 bedrooms
- Your hosts are both composers and creative people that enjoy the natural surroundings at Warbler's Roost. We can provide sound art workshops upon request.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is after 3pm & Check out is before 11am, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cancellation: Please provide 72 hours notice
- Seasonal Information: Warbler's Roost is open year-round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Warbler's Roost Country Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.