Bed and Breakfast
Stone Ridge Chalet Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy Nature at it's Best! 4 Room Suite, 4 Seasons of fun & relaxation!!
- Rooms: 1
- Price: $140 per night, sgl/dbl occupancy
- Breakfast Service:
- New home, private entrance to your ground level, 4 room suite, decorated with a rustic flair, nestled in the wilderness forests of the Frost Centre.
- Relax on the decks viewing the rugged landscape of granite rock, towering pines and hills.
- The perfect getaway, to escape from all the stresses of everyday life.
- Panoramic view through the windows: meandering creek,next to Frost Centre Trails, Fire Tower, and short walk to Lake St. Nora.
- Countryside location known for spotting wildlife....moose, deer, bear, birdwatchers will enjoy the spectacular pair of pileated woodpeckers, kingfishers, and osprey that have nests nearby.
- Various breakfast options available (Basic Breakfast Included (Muffins & Toast, Juice) (Continental or Full available if requests made in advance).
- Check In/Check Out: Check In After 3 pm.....Check Out by 11 am
- Cancellation: Check on website for further details.
- Seasonal Information: We are open year round.....every season has festivals, events and lots to do!
Payment Methods & Discounts
Stone Ridge Chalet
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.