Historic Old Ivy Walk Luxury Bed & Breakfast Country Inn Auberge/Inn
Luxury 20th century appointments and comfort combined with Regency Elegance.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: mid May to October 31st $225/$235; November 1st to mid-May $175/$205
- Breakfast Service:
- Brilliantly located on the prime Heritage block in downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Walk to theaters, restaurants and the Lake.
- Enjoy Living in History with modern 20th century conveniences.
- Antique mantels and fireplaces converted to gas log inserts for your convenience.
- Comfortable linen upholstered beds and chairs to curl up in and read or to watch TV by the fire in winter for a magical setting.
- Central heat and air conditioning, WiFi and satellite TVs
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3:00 p.m. or by advance request. Check out 11.00 a.m.
- Cancellation: 2 weeks by telephone and a $50 administration fee per room is charged.
- Seasonal Information: November 31 to mid May: some weekday breakfasts will be provided in room to be enjoyed by your fireplace - please inquire.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Historic Old Ivy Walk Luxury Bed & Breakfast Country Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.