Bed and Breakfast
Skeena River House Bed and Breakfast
Where the River Meets the Mountains
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Pricing per night from $125 single to $150 double
- Breakfast Service:
- Once you stand on the deck, or in the riverfront common room, you’ll be struck by the magnificent view of the Skeena River and surrounding mountains
- With breathtaking views from the east and west, you’ll know that you’ve found the perfect place to watch the sun come up and then go down at the end of the day.
- You can hear the river rushing below. And it’s always worth walking along the banks of the Skeena to watch the sun set over Sleeping Beauty Mountain.
- The rooms are the very definition of the word “cozy”. After you wake up in the plush, comfortable beds, Kim will have a freshly prepared, home-cooked breakfast waiting for you in the breakfast nook of the riverfront common room.
- The common area acts as the unofficial gathering place of the B+B, features a fireplace, a bar, a pool table, a large dining room table and a view that rivals the one from the deck.
- Brad and Kim’s love for the area makes them the perfect people to help you make the most of your trip.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4pm. Checkout 11am.
- Seasonal Information: year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Skeena River House
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.