Bed and Breakfast
Circa 1894 B&B and Day Spa Bed and Breakfast
Circa 1894 B&B and Day Spa; Spa Suite/Apt and RV are available, currently
- Rooms: 5
- Breakfast Service:
- Sanitation is top of mind and good practices are assured. WiFi, microwave/coffee maker/toaster/kettle in kitchenette; sitting/dining area, 40' Satellite TV. Also, Glamp in style in our 27 ft. Golden Falcon RV.
- Your host, Donna Dillman, delights in welcoming people and making them feel at home away from home. B&B guests get to enjoy the Saunas. Robes & slippers are supplied. Bathing suits for sale.
- Finnish Sauna located on the lower deck, along with seasonal outdoor shower; Hot Tub situated on the middle deck. Indoors, experience our NIR Infrared & FAR Infrared saunas and Quiet Room.
- Due to Covid-19 concerns, breakfasts are now self served, Continental Style. We source local/organic/in season where/when possible and can accommodate gluten/dairy free and other requests.
- Sustainability is always top of mind here at Circa 1894. For example, shower/sink water is filtered and reused in the toilets. Most everything from the kitchen sink to the saunas, to many of the doors and windows have been reclaimed, reused or recycled.
- Located one hour from Ottawa, in the Lanark Highlands, NW of Perth, ON. Come enjoy the area's golfing, skiing, festivals, etc., or simply to get away and destress
- Check In/Check Out: 04:00 pm / 11:00 am
- Cancellation: If cancelled 7 days or more before the date of arrival, 100% of your deposit will be refunded. Less than 7 days (see email confirmation) will result in a one night charge plus 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay. The balance of your deposit will be refunded.
- Seasonal Information: We will most likelybe closing from mid Dec to mid Mar; RV opens in May and closes after the Thanksgiving weekend.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Circa 1894 B&B and Day Spa