Bed and Breakfast
Circa 1894 B&B and Day Spa Bed and Breakfast
Circa 1894 B&B and Day Spa; 2 Suites and RV are available, currently
- Rooms: 5
- Breakfast Service:
- Sanitation is top of mind and good practices are assured. All accommodations have private facilities, WiFi, microwave/coffee maker/toaster/kettle; living/dining area, (40' Satellite TV in Spa Suite). Glamp in style in our 27 ft. Golden Falcon RV.
- Our business model has changed with Covid and we now offer Suites, with private facilities and outdoor spaces. Sunday School Suite Guests can enjoy the side yard and pond.
- Spa Suite B&B guests have exclusive access to the NIR & FAR Infra-red Saunas, as well as the Finnish Sauna on request. Robes & slippers are supplied. Bathing suits for sale.
- Due to Covid-19 concerns, breakfasts are now self served, Continental Style. We source local/organic/in season where/when possible and can accommodate gluten/dairy free and other requests.
- Sustainability is always top of mind here at Circa 1894. For example, shower/sink water is filtered and reused in the toilets. Most everything from the kitchen sink to the saunas, to many of the doors and windows have been reclaimed, reused or recycled.
- Located one hour from Ottawa, in the Lanark Highlands, NW of Perth, ON. Come enjoy, when you can, the area's golfing, skiing, festivals, etc., or simply to get away and destress
- Check In/Check Out: 04:00 pm / 11:00 am
- Cancellation: If cancelled 7 days or more before the date of arrival, 100% of your deposit will be refunded. Less than 7 days (see email confirmation) will result in a one night charge plus 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay. The balance of your deposit will be refunded.
- Seasonal Information: RV opens in May and closes after the Thanksgiving weekend.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Circa 1894 B&B and Day Spa