Circa 1894 B&B and Day Spa Bed and Breakfast
Circa 1894 B&B and Day Spa; optional Spa access ($20) for complete relaxation
- Rooms: 6
- Price: 129.00 nightly, up to 2 people per room. $140 on Summer Saturdays. Extra $20.00 per room for access to Day Spa (2 tubs, NIR, FAR Infra-red & Finnish Saunas. Golden Falcon RV $129 for 2; $225 for 4; Chaparrel RV, $150.00 for 2, $225 for 3.
- Breakfast Service:
- + Washbasin in room
- Air-conditioned B&B, separate heaters in rooms. WiFi, microwave/coffee maker/toaster/kettle in kitchenette; sitting area, 40' Satellite TV. Glamp in style: 27 ft. Golden Falcon RV or Chaparral RV, which has a pillow top queen mattress.
- Your host, Donna Dillman, delights in welcoming people and making them feel at home away from home. B&B guests get to enjoy the Spa facilities for small additional charge. Robes & slippers are supplied. Bathing suits for sale.
- Relax in our, Adult Only, Mini Nordik Spa: Finnish Sauna located on the lower deck; Hot Tub situated on the middle deck and another tub just outside the door. Indoors, experience our NIR Infrared & FAR Infrared saunas and Quiet Room.
- Choose from our Hearty Signature Breakfast or lighter fare, which could include homemade granola & yogurt with fruit, or waffles/fruit salad. We source local/organic/in season where/when possible and can accommodate gluten/dairy free and other requests.
- Sustainability is always top of mind here at Circa 1894. For example, shower/sink water is filtered and reused in the toilets. Most everything from the kitchen sink to the saunas, to many of the doors and windows have been reclaimed, reused or recycled.
- Located one hour from Ottawa, in the Lanark Highlands, NW of Perth, ON. Come enjoy the area's golfing, skiing, festivals, etc., or simply to get away and destress
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is at 4 p.m., but, if you have special needs, we are all about flexibility. Please advise us of your approx time of arrival so that we can plan our time, accordingly.
- Cancellation: Please advise us 72 hours in advance for full refund. If you must cancel within the 72 hour window, we will try to rebook your room and will issue a refund if we are successful, less a $50.00 admin fee.
- Seasonal Information: B&B rooms are open year round; the RVs open in May and winterized sometime soon after the Thanksgiving weekend. Summer Saturday rate is $140 for Moon, Rose, Spa Room and Golden Falcon RV. $20.00 per room for access to the Spa facilities, year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Additional meals / Culinary Expertise
Guests enjoying a multi-night stay can enjoy lunch
Golf / Tennis
4 golf courses within a short drive of B&B
Spa / Wellness centre
Saunas and hot tubs on-site, plus massage & Reiki
Fishing / Hunting
Some of the best deer hunting/fishing in Ontario.
Maple sugar bush
Short drive to 5 Maple Syrup Producers/restaurants
What is commented about this B&B?
Chris & Sarah, From Ottawa | December 27, 2018
Kristy, From Windsor, ON | December 27, 2018
Red Moon Road, From Winnipeg, Manitoba | November 27, 2018
Romana & Nadir, From Toronto, ON | November 11, 2018
John and Bertha, From North West Territories | November 4, 2018
James & Alvita, From Toronto, ON | October 31, 2018
Suzanne & Bill, From Constance Bay | October 17, 2018
Gerry & Pat, From Quelph | October 11, 2018
Vera & Steve, From Guelph | October 8, 2018
D. Martin, From Petawawa, ON | October 8, 2018
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.