Bed and Breakfast
Old World B and B Bed and Breakfast
Booked solidly until September 7th, 2019
- Rooms: 1
- Price: Our one and only suite is available for $160.00 per night. This price includes taxes. Maximum of 2 guests.
- Breakfast Service:
- Victorian elegance and timeless hospitality. Century home, ca. 1882, located in historic Sydenham ward, a block from Lake Ontario and waterfront walks.
- Five minutes leisurely walk to downtown shops, historic market, restaurants and Queens' University.
- Have our elegant dining room completely to yourselves as you enjoy a full course, homemade breakfast.
- Guest suite is air conditioned and furnished with comfortable antiques. Room comes with its own private bathroom and a private sun deck. Use of our garden and shaded veranda, also.
- Free parking and on-site laundry, Tea and coffee in the room. Indoor bike storage. Cable TV and high-speed WIFI.
- Our small, hypoallergenic dog, Tate, is not allowed in the guest apartment.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.Earlier may be possible with several days prior notice. Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year
Payment Methods & Discounts
Old World B and B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.