Bed and Breakfast
Tobercliff Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Beautiful waterfront cottage overlooking Georgian Bay and Flowerpot Island
- Rooms: 3
- Price: $250/night double occupancy June 1 - October 31; 2 night minimum on weekends; 3 night minimum on long weekends; Additional person in queen rooms with bunks is $50.00 per person per night; $200/night off season
- Breakfast Service:
- Enjoy the spectacular view from a beautiful, peaceful, adults only, non-smoking, 3 acre waterfront cottage that overlooks Georgian Bay and Flowerpot Island.
- A large deck is outside each queen bedroom and each bedroom overlooks the water. Each bedroom has a private entrance from deck.
- In the charming town of Tobermory and within walking distance of Little Tub Harbour. 4 minutes to the ferry dock. 15 minute walk to downtown.
- Cosy common room with comfy couches, a gas fireplace, eating area and kitchenette that also overlooks the water. WiFi, bicycles, free parking. Sorry no pets.
- Spectacular sunsets and sunrises, outdoor and indoor showers, fire pit, waterfront swimming and lovely grounds. Outdoor hot tub open all year.
- Close to Bruce hiking trails, restaurants, shops, boat tours and kayak rentals. Cash on arrival or E-transfer only.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3PM / Check out by 11AM
- Cancellation: No worries if you have to cancel. Just let us know as soon as you can.
- Seasonal Information: Open January - March by request - April to October
Payment Methods & Discounts
Tobercliff Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.